Author Topic: ORGANIZED CRIME IN THE PHILIPPINES  (Read 6265 times)

gambino genovese

ORGANIZED CRIME IN THE PHILIPPINES
« on: October 21, 2004, 12:57:00 PM »
TOP 5 CRIMINAL SYNDICATES IN THE PHILIPPINES:

1. AFP
2. PNP
3. Makati Business Group(Lopez, Ayala, Zobel, et al)
4. Fil-Chi Chamber of Commerce(Lucio Tan, Henry Sy, Gokongwei, et al)
5. CPP/NPA/NDF/MILF/ASG

Pablo Escobar

« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2004, 01:04:10 PM »
Top 7 Crime Bosses in the Philippines
1. Gloria Macapagal Arroyo
2. Danding Cojuangco
3. Fidel V. Ramos
4. Johnny Enrile
5. Joseph Ejercito Estrada(currently on trial)
6. Joe de Venecia
7. Imelda Marcos

Tikboy_

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2004, 01:04:20 PM »
How about the Jose Pidal, senatong, tongressman, local government, DPWH, DENR, Education Department or the whole political system in general.. How about the stupid citizens who sell their vote to politician, thats a billion pesos industry every election?

lucky luciano

Re: ORGANIZED CRIME IN THE PHILIPPINES
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2004, 01:09:53 PM »
Quote from: gambino genovese

1. AFP
2. PNP
5. CPP/NPA/NDF/MILF/ASG

6. DECS
7. DPWH
8. DILG
9. DENR
10. DOTC
 :(  :cry:  :(  :cry:  :(  :cry:

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2004, 04:11:46 PM »

1. AFP
2. PNP
5. CPP/NPA/NDF/MILF/ASG

I tend to disagree with numbers 3 and 4.  They are one of the most honest groups of people in our society today (earning their wealth through legal means).  At least they're still sticking it out in the Philippines in spite of these corruption **** in our government and military.  Awa ng Diyos hindi sila umalis at inilipat ang mga businesses nila sa China, Vietnam, Indonesia, etc.

Full Metal Sando

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2004, 06:28:20 PM »
Correct. Sila na nga lang ang nagtiya-tiyaga sa Pilipinas... binabatikos pa... pag umalis yang mga yan, sino papalit at magbibigya ng trabaho?

Maraming magagandang projects ang MBC at mga Ayala. Ang MBC nagspo-sponsor ng mga schools. Ang Ayala Foundation ginawa ang Centex, and free school na dedicated to poor but highly gifted children.

Kaya tayo may txt ngayon dahil sa Lopez at Ayala. Kahit yang internet na ginagamit mo, ang nagdevelop ng industry framework para diyan ay ang big businesses.

Of course, maraming negosyante ang gahaman. Pero huwag naman lahatin sile. Paminsan-minsan, wag lang puro batikos ang isipin natin. Tignan din natin ang good side.

Full Metal Sando

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2004, 06:29:54 PM »
naisip ko lang... yung mga galit sa 3 & 4 nag-apply siguro pero hindi natanggap  :wink:

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2004, 10:06:58 PM »
BWA HA HA HA HA !!!!!!

Wushu

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2004, 11:32:05 PM »
I second that! Hahahahaha  :lol:

Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2004, 02:07:24 AM »

1. AFP
2. PNP
5. CPP/NPA/NDF/MILF/ASG

I don't think that the AFP is the number criminal syndicate in the Philippines.  I think the number one is Bureau of Costums, then AFP, PNP, Bureau of Immigrations

about the number 4 and 5, although some members of these groups ay hindi nagbabayad ng buis, but I'm stil sure na hindi sila kasama sa top 5, siguro sa top 15

israeli

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2004, 02:38:04 AM »
where are the Bureau of Customs and the Bureau of Internal Revenue???  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
"I'm very determined. If I decide what something is worth doing, then I'll put my heart and soul to it. The whole ground can be against me, but if I know it is right, I'll do it. That's the business of a leader." - Lee Kuan Yew

ATO

Hummingbird
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2004, 03:09:36 AM »
Kakanta sana si Chief Villaruel pero pinatay siya ng team ni Caro.
Yan din ang mangyari kay Garcia kung kakanta siya.

Don't forget, November 11, 2003.  ATO Chief died shouting surrender.

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2004, 03:24:07 AM »
Kayong mga militar dito at sibilyan na lantarang  kumokondena sa AFP mafia  mag-ingat sa security and disclosing your identities.  May slush fund na inipon sila pati ang mga kasapakat na suppliers para bayaran ang mga Congressman and media personalities investigating this AFP mafia with Garcia as the focal point.  Don't be surprised if part of that fund goes into hiring assasins to eliminate those speaking out against these evil people.

ATO

In remembrance
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2004, 03:46:03 AM »
for the heroic stand taken by ATO Chief Panfilo Villaruel and Lt. Senior Grade Ricardo Catchillar trying expose the massive corruption only to be silence with no mercy. DZBB will post the Audio of the interview a week before its anniversary.

ATO CHIEF

A PROUD SOLDIER
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2004, 04:40:24 AM »
Clavio had asked Villaruel what prompted him to take over the control tower. “You are one of those who say that we must put the Philippines in order but nobody listens. Maybe its time we drove the Filipino to the truth, the real truth,”

“I am just an ordinary man. I could see that we’re going nowhere. I am an inventor [of airplanes] and if I could see that one engine is turning left and the other is turning right, I’m sure we’re going to crash.”

He added the administration had imprisoned ordinary soldiers accused of selling ammunition and gasoline, “a pittance, compared with the big shots” who are able to bag multi-million peso projects through bribery. “There’s too much corruption.”

Villaruel’s companion remained silent most of the time and commented only when the former called his attention by saying: “I don’t know about this aide, he might even be the one who will shoot me. Are you with me all the way?”

Gatchaliar replied, “Don’t worry sir, I will not abandon you.”

Until the last moment, Villaruel was raging against the inhumanity of society, noting the squatters along Roxas Boulevard, hidden behind the facade of tourist’s attractions; the huge government debts, and the purchase power adjustments shouldered by the masses.

“Let us hope that Pilo [Villaruel’s other nickname] did not die senselessly,” said one of his former subordinates, who remember him as someone truly proud to be a Filipino.

http://archives.californiaaviation.org/airport/msg28246.html