Author Topic: BRP Antonio Luna (PG-141) - Aguinaldo class  (Read 21002 times)

Alpha-Charlie

Re: BRP Antonio Luna (PG-141) - Aguinaldo class
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2011, 06:30:20 PM »
and EPELIZM days were numbered..it help  the lawmakers decide the need to approve the epal bill.we need every cent for the rehabilitation tarps like these wont calm an hungry stomach..

Iba na talaga ang malakas eh,  :lol:
yang mga ganyang maliliit na bagay ang nakakasira eh, mga pulitiko talaga.
Kapag naman kasi iniutos ng C.O ninyo wala ka na din magagawa kundi sumunod  :bash:

masq

« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2012, 01:32:59 AM »
Navy Team returns home after successful mercy mission in CDO
http://www.pia.gov.ph/?m=7&r=R05&id=72498&y=2012&mo=01
Philippine Navy ship BRP Heneral Antonio Luna (PG141) now returned to its station in Pasacao, Camarines on January 8, 2012 after a successful disaster relief operation in Cagayan De Oro City.

Lt. Darwin F Nieva, director of the Naval Forces Southern Luzon (Navforsol) Public Affairs Office, said the vessel has been dispatched by the Philippine Navy attached to Joint Humanitarian Mission of the Office of the Civil Defense (OCD) V-Albay PDRRMC last month until early this month.

BRP Heneral Antonio Luna, logging a total of 834.35 miles, ferried Albay Water Purifying Machine and Water and Sanitation team that processed and distributed safe drinking water to the communities affected by typhoon Sendong in Cagayan De Oro City.
"The question that sometimes drives me hazy: Am I, or the others, crazy?" -Albert Einstein-

"The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone." -Harriet Beecher Stowe-

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." -Oscar Wilde-

Tidalblast69@tmw

« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2012, 09:55:11 AM »
Guys, can anyone please post new photos of BRP Antonio Luna. My son would like to do a presentation in his Academy in States. I believe this is the second ship being built in the Philippines.

gemini1

• MBAC 21
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2012, 02:17:19 PM »
Guys, can anyone please post new photos of BRP Antonio Luna. My son would like to do a presentation in his Academy in States. I believe this is the second ship being built in the Philippines.

Did you look at page one?

Tidalblast69@tmw

« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2012, 03:50:22 PM »
Yes I did look on page 1, but I need to see the front of the ship close up. thanks :lol:

40niner_com

• Obsolete weapons do not deter.
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2012, 09:52:21 PM »
I believe this is the second ship being built in the Philippines.
  Second ship of a class of two.  BRP Hen Emilio Aguinaldo is the lead ship.  Philippines had be building small patrol crafts since the 1970s including the de-Havilland 14-mtr patrol crafts, BRPs Bukidnon and Tablas FB 84/85, the ferro-concrete PCF-317, Katapangan class CPIC PG-103/104, plus the later units of Andrada class.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 10:02:58 PM by 40niner_com »
Obsolete weapons do not deter. You do not base a defence policy on someone else's good intentions.
- Apr 7, 1989 [Baroness Margaret Thatcher, UK PM (1979-90)]

Adroth

• Administrator
  • Logo from: www.proudlypinoy.org
    • http://www.adroth.ph
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2012, 09:46:48 PM »
PG141 back in its home port in Pasacao, Camarines Sur after the Philippine Navy supported mercy mission of Team Albay in Negros Oriental. PG142 was also part of Team Mercy Mission in Cagayan de Oro last year.

From: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.339193979452481.79569.100000856466119&type=1

The campaign to establish a Philippine equivalent to DARPA / DAPA / DSTA: http://adroth.ph/srdp_roadmap_darpa/

Don't get mad at China. GET EVEN. Join the movement to defy a Chinese "order".

jetmech

• MBAC 21
  • Go Ugly Early!
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2012, 10:30:35 PM »
PG141 back in its home port in Pasacao, Camarines Sur after the Philippine Navy supported mercy mission of Team Albay in Negros Oriental. PG142 was also part of Team Mercy Mission in Cagayan de Oro last year.

Not a water tight ship with missing gaskets on visible hatches. Not the first time to see such conditions here in the forum. Countdown on PF-15's future state?
I slept & dreamt that life was happiness.
I awoke & saw that life was service.
I served & found that in service, happiness is found.
                                              Tagore (1861-1941)

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

"You have to land here, son. This is where the food is."  Approach Magazine (LSO edition)

Tidalblast69@tmw

« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2012, 05:41:23 AM »
To Adroth, thanks for the photo. My son is very happy to show his presentation in the class. As for me,
I am very amazed that Filipino can built a gunboat. I think the future for Our armed forced is good one
I hope that our politician can work together and put aside their diference. Right now, we had to deal with
China. We need to improve our Navy. Here in America, I tell my friends that I love my country and proud
to be called FILIPINO. :bravo:

Manokski

• Global Moderator
    • http://www.HueyBravo.net
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2012, 12:01:40 AM »
What happened for the forward 40?
Manokskis Orbat
http://www.HueyBravo.net
Huey Bravo

"The nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools" - Thucydides

"When you go home, tell them for us and say, For your tomorrow we gave our today" Flags of our Fathers. James Bradley

phichanad

« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2012, 03:09:31 AM »
What happened for the forward 40?

isnt it not the one now in the aft?

junior

« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2012, 07:50:25 AM »
is that a 50cal at the front or a 20mm?

saver111

• MBAC 21
« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2012, 08:31:02 AM »

Looking at the location of the water tank, second photo seems to block sight of the gun  :nuts:
"In the interest of National Defense..."

"Ask not what your country can do for you... but ask what you can do for your country!"

HELP END PIRACY NOW!
SIGN PETITION HERE:
http://www.itfseafarers.org/petition.cfm

jian20

« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2012, 08:58:20 AM »
Looking at the location of the water tank, second photo seems to block sight of the gun  :nuts:

I think the water tank has a pair of wheels. They can easily remove it if they want to fire that gun.
People who lie are afraid of the outcome of the truth. The nation who lie to gain something is afraid of losing things that are not for their taking

"The Filipino, it seems, has lost his soul, his dignity, and his courage. We have come upon a phase of our history when ideals are only a veneer for greed and power, (in public and private affairs) when devotion to duty and dedication to a public trust are to be weighted at all times against private advantages and personal gain, and when loyalties can be traded. …Our government is in the iron grip of venality, its treasury is barren, its resources are wasted, its civil service is slothful and indifferent, its armed forces demoralized and its councils sterile"  --Ferdinand E Marcos--

Manokski

• Global Moderator
    • http://www.HueyBravo.net
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2012, 09:17:12 AM »
isnt it not the one now in the aft?
Nope. It used to have two. One forward and one aft. The forward one is now occupied by a 20mm Oerlikon.
Manokskis Orbat
http://www.HueyBravo.net
Huey Bravo

"The nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools" - Thucydides

"When you go home, tell them for us and say, For your tomorrow we gave our today" Flags of our Fathers. James Bradley