General Discussion > Military vehicles

Older model Kia KM-450 in civilian hands

(1/6) > >>

anak ni sarge:
They belong to an Abra Politician.

Note the rim design, 40_niner. It's the older type, similar to the ones that CMC sold before it folded up.

anak ni sarge:
Very similar to these Army two models:

opus:
Lots of Korean surplus military vehicles for sale at this one dealer along the coastal road at Zapote, and I'm assuming this isn't the only one.  That would explain the difference in models between the batch that the AFP bought and the ones in civilian/LGU hands.

anak ni sarge:
Yeah, i've heard about those. There were even photos of disassembled units featured here about three years ago. Too bad the photos are now gone.

What intrigued me though was the rim design. They are very similar to the CMC model in the Army inventory.

So does this bolster my contention that CMC merely imported surplus Kia KM-450 to the US, refurbished them, made them US-spec and sold them to the Department of State for distribution to allies?

ccguinto:

--- Quote from: opus on July 10, 2010, 02:56:47 PM ---Lots of Korean surplus military vehicles for sale at this one dealer along the coastal road at Zapote, and I'm assuming this isn't the only one.  That would explain the difference in models between the batch that the AFP bought and the ones in civilian/LGU hands.

--- End quote ---

Sir where in coastal road Zapote how much is it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version