Author Topic: FIRST Cebu made pistol to be recognized in the Shooting Times Gun Guide 2010  (Read 16762 times)

trooper

• www.shootersarms.com.ph
We made it and proudly to be recognized in the U.S. gun industry, Shooters Arms Mfg. firearms manufacturer in Cebu  :bravo:

Shooters Arms Mfg. (SAM) has been exporting their pistols in the US, Australia, Thailand and other countries since 1998.

Adroth

• Administrator
  • Logo from: www.proudlypinoy.org
    • http://www.adroth.ph
Welcome to the forum Trooper.  :beer:

What do you mean by "First"? Haven't the gunsmiths in Danao been making pistols for years?
The campaign to establish a Philippine equivalent to DARPA / DAPA / DSTA: http://adroth.ph/srdp_roadmap_darpa/

Don't get mad at China. GET EVEN. Join the movement to defy a Chinese "order".

trooper

It's the FIRST Cebu made firearm/pistol, to be included in the GUN GUIDE (2010) pistol category page 52. Recognized brand and its 100% Cebu, Philippines made. And also Guns & Ammo Handguns Annual 2010. Its our OEM brand now selling in the U.S. market. Armscor had been exporting but in U.S. brand.

Adroth

• Administrator
  • Logo from: www.proudlypinoy.org
    • http://www.adroth.ph
It's the FIRST Cebu made firearm/pistol, to be included in the GUN GUIDE (2010) pistol category page 52.

Roger that.  :beer:
The campaign to establish a Philippine equivalent to DARPA / DAPA / DSTA: http://adroth.ph/srdp_roadmap_darpa/

Don't get mad at China. GET EVEN. Join the movement to defy a Chinese "order".

trooper

Shooters Arms will be launching their HI-CAP competition in 40/45 cal this coming GUNSHOW on the 17th of July.  hi-capacity series for the philippine shooters and export market. Its comparable to STI hi-cap.

G.A.R.

• MBAC 21
Actually Armscor and Rock Island have been known in the US for a long time, but congratulations in making it there, trooper!
Alcohol only hurts me because it loves me.

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers...
Ezekiel: 25-17

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts,
And I looked and behold: a pale horse.
And his name, that sat on him, was Death.
And Hell followed with him.

"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.” - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001). <--- knows his ****

mamiyapis

Here's to hoping the Shooters guns of old are history and your new guns keep getting better! :beer: Congratulations.

cebuboy

• low speed high drag chairborne operator
Their slides and barrels are great, we have a buddy here who crafts tack drivers using shooters parts. Heck, one doctor here even sold his Colt for a Shooters build.  :D
“Fighting the enemy in battle is my duty as a soldier; taking on the dacoits in the train was my duty as a human being.” - Bishnu Shrestha

PAFunixGeek

• MBAC 21
  • Flying on the Wings of Comp Lab
congrats to Shooters
Handa sa Tawag ng Inang Bayan

trooper

SAM are now developing Assault Rifle for the AFP and other law enforcement agencies besides its EXPORT projects. Here's something that we are looking for further development.
SAM TRAILBLAZER M4 (copy) 5.56mm, chrome lined barrel, semi & full-auto feature.

PAFunixGeek

• MBAC 21
  • Flying on the Wings of Comp Lab

Do you sell parts for your M4?

btw, boss, you should change your poster:  that should be "ambidextrous"  not "ambi-dextrose"  dextrose is a simple sugar: C6H12O6
Handa sa Tawag ng Inang Bayan

medic

• "Before all else, be armed." Niccalo Machiavelli
Is this a carbon copy of Norinco m4 which was then copied from the original M4 carbine? How much will it fetch in the local market? Thanks.

blakh20

Hello Trooper!
It would be interesting to know if this M4 weapon has passed the PNP-DRD tests, the Phil Army-RDC tests and other tests by the special units of the AFP. We heard it failed such tests? No offense meant but this would be your chance to clarify this. Thanks.

r3angeles

• Gamay'ng kasikas mo abtik dayon!!!
SAM are now developing Assault Rifle for the AFP and other law enforcement agencies besides its EXPORT projects. Here's something that we are looking for further development.
SAM TRAILBLAZER M4 (copy) 5.56mm, chrome lined barrel, semi & full-auto feature.

I called SAM last month to ask for the price of this baby, it cost around 102K including the paper works.

experto

the SAM products improved dramatically compared now with the Armscor. i heard they invested on the new C&C machine.

the M4 is also similar with that of the Metro Arms Corporation, also a local firearms manufacturer.