General Discussion > General Discussion

PNoy said in his media interview he will decide on one service pistol

<< < (3/9) > >>

Kulangsakain:
Yes the Glock 17 and 19 stands out , Ammo is cheaper and has high cap magazines. Although in the US , they have now almost switched entirely to .40 SW.
Basta pagtuturuan lang mga sundalo at kapulisan natin na Glock failsafe safety is the trigger vs the slide or frame safeties in the guns they are used to.

horge:

--- Quote from: prairiefire on September 10, 2010, 10:12:55 AM ---PNoy was shown shooting a GLOCK! Seems like the Prez is one smart shooter too! :bravo:

--- End quote ---

He has quite a sizable number of handguns, aside from that combat Tupperware.  :twisted:

Kulangsakain:
Ang bilis ni PNOy, halata talagang praktisado sa speedshooting.  Nakakaimpress si Presidente natin.

samskie:

--- Quote from: Kulangsakain on September 10, 2010, 12:50:46 PM ---Yes the Glock 17 and 19 stands out , Ammo is cheaper and has high cap magazines. Although in the US , they have now almost switched entirely to .40 SW.
Basta pagtuturuan lang mga sundalo at kapulisan natin na Glock failsafe safety is the trigger vs the slide or frame safeties in the guns they are used to.

--- End quote ---
I think Glock includes an Armorer's course and a Training Course for Free for Military or Police institutions buying their guns, so that wouldn't be a problem  :beer:

Tora^2:
While the GLOCK is the crowd favorite here and M1911-pattern handguns are the best supported in the country, I am sure that many vendors would answer the bid invite and that would range from ARMSCOR to NORINCO and to even those from the Balkan Peninsula.

I'm still an M1911 fan but I won't heard a lot about this

I doubt a single family of handguns would meet the various needs of the Major Services and the PNP. The missions of each may require key features on their sidearms of choice like the PAF, for example

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version