Author Topic: NAVY/MARINES(Reserve) @ NAVRESCOM BCMT CL 09-11 Recruitment Ongoing Apply now!!!  (Read 19846 times)

EnricoMiguel

@migu3li2 and filomenot... looking forward to meet you guys at the start of the training.

I've talked to a personnel there via text message, 15 slots left. Probably, will start by July or August.

migu3li2

:2pistols: LAST CALL to fill that application, LET'S GO SOLDiERS of FORTUNE!@#$%^^ :uglylol:
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 04:37:37 PM by migu3li2 »

migu3li2

Same here, (|8| lookin' forward to meet you Sir EnricoMiguel. Still no news when training will start mga Sirs?  :type:
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 07:20:06 AM by migu3li2 »

migu3li2

wala pa po bang sched ng training mga Sirs???

Kalasag@Kampilan

Dear Sirs,

As many are signifying their intentions to join NAVRESCOM and PMC Reserve Force, a website of NAVRESCOM, once established, may be very useful for the Command. I have scoured the web but found no webpage for NAVRESCOM. Can anyone direct me to this website if there is one?

It is noteworthy that the Marine Forces Reserve Central have their own multiply website. Tons of information are provided there which has dramatically increased their strength. I was in Cebu this Summer of 2011 and was fortunate enough to meet ENS Ranara of the MARFORRESCENT. He was performing preventive maintenance checks on one of their Disaster Ready Response Vehicles. Very impressive piece of equipment! Well maintained and Semper Paratus! One would get the impression that the vehicle is part of the regular force.

SALUDOS! To the Marine Forces Reserve Central!

1i

Sir Kalasag@Kampilan,

NAVRESCOM Website

http://nrc.navy.mil.ph/default.htm

medic28

Hi, is the recruitment still open? TIA

migu3li2

been calling telephone number 843 4416 NRCEN-NCR in FORT BONiFACiO that NAVRESCOM HQ in Intramuros, Manila gave me to verify on the schedule of training almost every hour yesterday, but why does it always say all circuits are busy now  :axe:, is there anybody here by chance who knows when training will start? ..will it still push through?  (|8|   ..i'm just worried, i might not be able to complete my attendance when my regular job calls  :notworthy: .. sir medic28, as far as I know the batch still needs around 15 bodies  :ninja:, try calling the number i posted above for your query sir.   :thumbsup:              
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 02:46:57 AM by migu3li2 »

migu3li2

sir  :nuts:, if ever sumiklab ang namumuong girian natin @ ng bansa ng mga tsino eh sana kahit papaano may kaunting  :2pistols: kaalaman @ kasanayan na kami upang sakaling masama't mapasabak kami eh hindi naman po kami tatanga-tanga sa labanan.  :2rifles:  lagay niyo ako sa frontline @ uupakan ko ng husto yang mga ganid na tsinong yan eh, subukan lang nila tayo!   
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 10:39:21 PM by migu3li2 »

saver111

• MBAC 21
been calling telephone number 843 4416 NRCEN-NCR in FORT BONiFACiO that NAVRESCOM HQ in Intramuros, Manila gave me to verify on the schedule of training almost every hour yesterday, but why does it always say all circuits are busy now  :axe:, is there anybody here by chance who knows when training will start? ..will it still push through?  (|8|   ..i'm just worried, i might not be able to complete my attendance when my regular job calls  :notworthy: .. sir medic28, as far as I know the batch still needs around 15 bodies  :ninja:, try calling the number i posted above for your query sir.   :thumbsup:              

I suggest you go directly to them in person. If possible show yourself more often to let them know you are really interested. When opportunity (slot) comes, they will have you in mind.  (|;)
"In the interest of National Defense..."

"Ask not what your country can do for you... but ask what you can do for your country!"

HELP END PIRACY NOW!
SIGN PETITION HERE:
http://www.itfseafarers.org/petition.cfm

medic28

sir what is the exact address of NAVAL RESERVE CENTER ANNEX OFFICE at BONIFACIO NAVAL STATION? I've never been to Fort Bonifacio. How can I get there by public transport? thanks!

hmcsnipe

• "....the passion still burns.."
Where would you be coming from? Anyway, you have these options to choose from:

1. Jeepney with Pasay-Rotonda to FTI route from near LRT EDSA/MRT TAFT station.
 = just tell the driver "Gate 3", and they know where to drop you off..

2. Jeepney from MRT Magallanes/Alphaland mall to Gate 3 (forgot as of the moment what's on the route signboard)

= This is what I usually take when I go to NCRRCDG coming from my workplace in Makati. It takes the Pasong Tamo Extension route, and the endpoint is right there at the Naval Station

3. Jeepney from Guadalupe (I also forgot what's on the route signboard)
 = This is by far the longest route I took. The jeep trudges through the length of Lawton Ave, through the heart of Bonifacio Global City. Just like the Route #2, it ends up right there at the Naval Station

guys, if you know other routes, kindly add up to these, please! :thumbsup:
"...the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by FORCE."
"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart."  - Hebrews 4:12

"Follow Excellence... Success will chase you, pants down.. o_O"

migu3li2

mga Sirs, is there still no exact date when training will commence?  :smoke:   

hmcsnipe

• "....the passion still burns.."
mga Sirs, is there still no exact date when training will commence?  :smoke:   

better check Navy Recruitment @ Fort Bonifacio... And don't forget to get their contact information :shock:
"...the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by FORCE."
"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart."  - Hebrews 4:12

"Follow Excellence... Success will chase you, pants down.. o_O"

EnricoMiguel

Good day!

BCMT will probably start by last week of July.

To those who would like to join, you can still submit your applications.  :D