Author Topic: Pinoy Electric Car Inventor  (Read 2104 times)

franning

• MBAC 21
  • Ibong Adarna
Pinoy Electric Car Inventor
« on: March 07, 2011, 11:47:10 AM »
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Ismael_Aviso_Self-Charging_Electric_Car

"In his small prototype vehicle, one 12-volt battery is all that is needed, because his vehicle is not running from the storage capacity of the battery, but the battery is merely serving as the delivery point for the energy that is being harvested from unseen energy all around us through his special circuitry."

franning

• MBAC 21
  • Ibong Adarna

Col.Mundy

• Retreat? Hell, we just got here!
Re: Pinoy Electric Car Inventor
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2011, 12:09:34 PM »
rubbish. complete and utter rubbish. Read Thermodynamics!
you will go further with a kind word and a gun than just a kind word

lex non distinguitur nos non distinguere debemus

our founding fathers designed the constitution to prevent the presidency from becoming another form of tyranny, an elected king.

franning

• MBAC 21
  • Ibong Adarna
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2011, 12:30:57 PM »

If it is. Show us a proof to counter his idea, don't just say rubbish. I have no idea if it is real but so far PDOE has some test done with it.

I will support anything to get us out of being OIL dependent.

opus

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2011, 11:45:31 PM »
If it is. Show us a proof to counter his idea, don't just say rubbish. I have no idea if it is real but so far PDOE has some test done with it.

State what scientific principle is used in running the vehicle.  No, invisible angels with feathery wings pushing from behind is not a scientific principle.  Scams like this have been around since way before cars were invented.  Google perpetual motion engines.

I will support anything to get us out of being OIL dependent.

Hopefully you do not have money. Check the other videos if you do.  It has the PayPal account details.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 12:08:34 AM by opus »
I have 10,000+ unopened emails.  Just send me a PM.

"When you say 'you and the guys' you mean the Internet, don't you?"

anak ni sarge

• Ambulance
  • Awesome!
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2011, 12:13:49 AM »
Oh man, if only Atendido can re-start the assembly line for its Ranger 4x4 with Dingle's gas engine and Aviso's electric motor.

We'll be the envy of the whole world, clowns and all.
PN according to Manokski:
"something gray with a side number on it that floats"
PAF according to Ramon J. Farolan:
"we are now basically a helicopter fleet"
PA according to drkula
"it is better to talk forever than fight forever"

Anak ni sarge

"Applying the standards of the rest of the country for what is acceptable and logical behavior in order to predict what this group of people will do is dangerous and can be faulty. Too many analysts and military commanders have already made that same mistake."
ka nognog

mavewrick2007

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2011, 12:43:28 AM »

Thermodynamics is not applicable for this type of invention, maybe he is referring to  wireless transmission of Electrical Energy started by Nicolai Tesla....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnifying_transmitter but still beyond my understanding... I have to study more  

or maybe another dingle in the making  :evil:
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 12:52:58 AM by mavewrick2007 »
..."NPA terrorists are too lazy to work for a living and who would rather subsist like parasites on the produce of the needy, suffering masses."

BY:CPT. CROMWELL I. DANGANAN, (INF) PA

jian20

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2011, 01:41:52 AM »
In theory, wireless transmission of electrical energy is possible, again that is per Tesla's experiments. Now what he is saying is frequencies around us is making the electricity on his motor with a help of a generator that he built then we should really look into this. Technically it is possible, talk to any ece guy and they will tell you it is very likely. But the amplification of that frequency into some extent really amazes me.  Watch mode muna ako until he reveals the architectural frame of his generator.
People who lie are afraid of the outcome of the truth. The nation who lie to gain something is afraid of losing things that are not for their taking

"The Filipino, it seems, has lost his soul, his dignity, and his courage. We have come upon a phase of our history when ideals are only a veneer for greed and power, (in public and private affairs) when devotion to duty and dedication to a public trust are to be weighted at all times against private advantages and personal gain, and when loyalties can be traded. …Our government is in the iron grip of venality, its treasury is barren, its resources are wasted, its civil service is slothful and indifferent, its armed forces demoralized and its councils sterile"  --Ferdinand E Marcos--

mavewrick2007

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2011, 04:42:03 AM »
In theory, wireless transmission of electrical energy is possible, again that is per Tesla's experiments. Now what he is saying is frequencies around us is making the electricity on his motor with a help of a generator that he built then we should really look into this. Technically it is possible, talk to any ece guy and they will tell you it is very likely. But the amplification of that frequency into some extent really amazes me.  Watch mode muna ako until he reveals the architectural frame of his generator.

If he generates power from  frequency, then it is scam unless otherwise  he's using gamma radiation which is nuclear.

Little  review of our HS Physics
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_spectrum

Actually Son Goku can generates tremendous power from around us using Kamehameha wave technique. :lol:
..."NPA terrorists are too lazy to work for a living and who would rather subsist like parasites on the produce of the needy, suffering masses."

BY:CPT. CROMWELL I. DANGANAN, (INF) PA

franning

• MBAC 21
  • Ibong Adarna
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2011, 07:26:13 AM »
State what scientific principle is used in running the vehicle.  No, invisible angels with feathery wings pushing from behind is not a scientific principle.  Scams like this have been around since way before cars were invented.  Google perpetual motion engines.

Hopefully you do not have money. Check the other videos if you do.  It has the PayPal account details.

I did. And just because I want an alternative to OIL doesn't mean I send donation mindlessly. Anyway if this is not real then shame on them and the official in Phil. dept. of Energy for wasting my 5 mins watching this video.

I just don't want to outright dismiss any form of alternative energy.

hughdotoh

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2011, 09:22:52 AM »
If he has an "invention", then the Patents Office ought to have an application from him, and they're bound to have a better definition of how the thing actually works. Somehow, there should be a better technical description of "battery is merely serving as the delivery point for the energy that is being harvested from unseen energy all around us through his special circuitry." Even a high school kid can make more technically-appropriate language.

4threich

• Uncareless whisper
"Col. Jis op: You can't handle the truth!!!!"
"4threich: You can't even handle your wife.. :P"

4threich

• Uncareless whisper
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 02:06:03 AM by 4threich »

xyzseaman

• Starving Artiste
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2011, 02:42:17 AM »
I was listening to Coast to Coast AM (a US FM talk show) and it was on the subject about alternative and cheap sources for fuel... I forgot the name of that dude but he did mentioned this Pinoy Electric Car and made me giggle
Personal Illustration Site: http://stirfriedpencils.blogspot.com

PDFF

4threich

• Uncareless whisper
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2011, 02:49:40 AM »
furthermore i am keen on the TAPI letter regarding his repulsion invention...12V DC powered system throwing a kilo up to 27 meters.. that is really impressive!!! :shock: