Author Topic: Halalan 2013 results  (Read 7786 times)

binglee@tmw

Re: Halalan 2013 results
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2013, 12:23:17 PM »
In Cebu North (my district), its still Del Mar, only that its the father  :D, for the mayoralty race at 79.56% of ER, Rama is leading over Tomas O. just by 9 thousand plus votes.

The top two positions of the province at 52.25% of ER, LP is leading. All partial unofficial.

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/eleksyon2013/results/cebu

Upsets brewing?

By Elias O. Baquero, Jill B. Tatoy and Jujemay G. Awit
Tuesday, May 14, 2013

LEADING by some 11,200 votes after midnight, Cebu City Mayor Michael Rama seemed ready to hand Rep. Tomas Osmeña his first loss in an election.

The partial but official canvass, with 87 percent of election returns received, showed the reelectionist mayor ahead of his former ally and most vocal critic.

Rama’s running mate Edgardo Labella was also ahead by some 5,600 votes over incumbent Vice Mayor Joy Augustus Young, after 514 out of 592 election returns (ERs) were canvassed.

And that was not the only surprise in the results so far.

In Talisay City, businessman JVR de los Reyes held a razor-thin lead (191 votes) over Rep. Eduardo Gullas for Talisay City mayor, with 57 percent of election returns received in an unofficial, partial count.

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/cebu/local-news/2013/05/14/upsets-brewing-282281

For second district congressman, Provincial Board Member Wilfredo Caminero led by some 3,000 votes over Deputy Speaker Pablo Garcia.

Garcia’s son, One Cebu gubernatorial candidate Rep. Pablo John Garcia, was behind Liberal Party (LP) candidate Hilario Davide III by at least 132,962 votes based on the partial, unofficial tally, with 54 percent of all ERs factored in.

--

“In a democracy, someone who fails to get elected to office can always console himself with the thought that there was something not quite fair about it.”
― Thucydides, The History of the Peloponnesian War
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 01:33:13 PM by binglee@tmw »

anonemus1@tmw

• 5.9833° N, 121.1333° E
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2013, 04:15:47 PM »
So its bark to the Dark Ages for the Philippines in 2016?

arvcab

« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2013, 04:31:11 PM »
http://ph.news.yahoo.com/annabelle-rama-trails-behind-congressional-opponent-163436654.html

Annabelle Rama trails behind congressional opponent

:beer: :drink:
Talent Manager Annabelle Rama trails behind Raul del Mar by over 50,000 votes as the political newbie challenges a political heavyweight in Cebu City's first district.

As of 10:19 PM Monday, Comelec's partial and unofficial count of Cebu's election returns shows the 72-year-old returning district representative has so far gathered 87,553 votes while Rama  places second with 24,582 votes. This reflects 35.31% or 1,119 of the 3,169 election results in the province.

The matriarch of the Gutierrez showbiz royalty has been put under scrutiny when she made the announcement of her Congressional bid May last year. But the known outspoken and feisty TV personality proved that she could be a serious contender. Rama runs under the UNA (United Nationalist Alliance) slate.

Meanwhile, still in vote-rich Cebu, Liberal Party's Hilario "Junjun" Davide III seems to lead the gubernatorial race, challenging the Garcias' 18-year hold on power. Davide has so far gathered 330,743 votes--nearly 100,000 more than Pablo John Garcia's 232,665.     

israeli

« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2013, 05:58:27 PM »
party-list results, so far. the CPP-NPA-NDF parties are holding on their seats at the House... and Lito Atienza will now become a party-list representative under the El Shaddai Party (a.k.a. Buhay).

and what the hell is Magdalo doing there? Timawa should be there instead of Magdalo, you know. :eyes:
"I'm very determined. If I decide what something is worth doing, then I'll put my heart and soul to it. The whole ground can be against me, but if I know it is right, I'll do it. That's the business of a leader." - Lee Kuan Yew

ginoginoako

« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2013, 06:04:15 PM »
party-list results, so far. the CPP-NPA-NDF parties are holding on their seats at the House... and Lito Atienza will now become a party-list representative under the El Shaddai Party (a.k.a. Buhay).

and what the hell is Magdalo doing there? Timawa should be there instead of Magdalo, you know. :eyes:

what's AKB?

israeli

« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2013, 06:11:21 PM »
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 06:24:30 PM by israeli »
"I'm very determined. If I decide what something is worth doing, then I'll put my heart and soul to it. The whole ground can be against me, but if I know it is right, I'll do it. That's the business of a leader." - Lee Kuan Yew

baybum7

« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2013, 06:17:24 PM »
the "masa" patrons of Erap brought him back to power after falling from grace in 2001. may God have mercy on Manila and the rest of the Philippines.

Last time I checked ANC, Erap has 180k votes while Lim has 360k
Democracy: Everybody is speaking at the same time. Sounds more like a market place to me!
Communism: Everybody is equal. But some are more equal than others.

ginoginoako

« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2013, 06:19:53 PM »

AKB is still on top 10,  Bicolano's really still do take care of our own. They are the top party list in Bicol which is the reason why the COPAL bayan muna wanted to havebthem disqualified.

slinger

« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2013, 06:23:04 PM »
Rant..

When PNoy arrived at the polling precinct..
PUMILA sya.. for 30 minutes at least.
When Erap arrived.. diretso sa loob ng presinto.. kahit sandamukal ang nakapila before him..  :jeez:

When Pacquiao.. arrived sa polling precinct.. naglalakad, me nagpa-PAYONG..
When PNoy arrived, walang nagpapayong.. he even stand sa initan..  :jeez:

---

Grace Poe.. against Binay? if LP will not have a winnable one against Binay..
Strength and Honor - from the movie Gladiator

israeli

« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2013, 06:26:22 PM »
Last time I checked ANC, Erap has 180k votes while Lim has 360k

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/eleksyon2013/results/ncr/manila

Mayor:

Erap: 288,058
Lim: 257,631

Eternal

• Undead Mercenary
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2013, 06:40:47 PM »
To summarize this election:

The Filipinos still haven't learned their lesson.
Now... enjoy your Hell.

ginoginoako

« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2013, 07:15:33 PM »

AKB is still on top 10,  Bicolano's really still do take care of our own. They are the top party list in Bicol which is the reason why the COPAL bayan muna wanted to havebthem disqualified.

masq

« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2013, 07:22:25 PM »
To summarize this election:

The Filipinos still haven't learned their lesson.

QFT. In my town, the trapos still reigned supreme and in  my district, the son was elected based on the family name that he carries.  :bash:

AKB is still on top 10, 

And I, a Bicolano, is still a member of the underrepresented sector!  :eyes:

PCOS malfunction
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151690562531756&set=a.10150171109156756.341516.652921755&type=1&theater

Rant..

When PNoy arrived at the polling precinct..
PUMILA sya.. for 30 minutes at least.
When Erap arrived.. diretso sa loob ng presinto.. kahit sandamukal ang nakapila before him..  :jeez:

When PNoy arrived, walang nagpapayong.. he even stand sa initan..  :jeez:

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/408481/aquino-happy-with-turnout-but-spokesperson-loses-right-to-vote
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 07:45:49 PM by masq »
"The question that sometimes drives me hazy: Am I, or the others, crazy?" -Albert Einstein-

"The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone." -Harriet Beecher Stowe-

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." -Oscar Wilde-

Tora^2

• In Altum Vola
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2013, 07:54:00 PM »
As for Erap's looming victory in Manila, it was a case of being in the right place at the right time.

He switched residence to a city where the demographics arein his favor. A large proportion of Manila's massive population come from classes C, D and E - sectors where he has proven to be very effective in selling to. He still has grass roots networks in place that are more than effective.

Mr Estrada may have been a Mayor for 17 years. However, Manila is no San Juan. It is a city with a big and very dense population.

Best of luck to him.
Code of a Timawan

Sir,

A Timawan does not lie, does not spam, does not flame nor tolerate any of those who do so and a Timawan must cite his sources in his post,

Sir

“Secrecy, once accepted, becomes an addiction.” - Prof. Edward Teller

DO NOT FEED THE TROLL

I support Heidi Mendoza

Eternal

• Undead Mercenary
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2013, 08:00:32 PM »
I suppose we should give Erap a benefit of a doubt. Maybe he can pull a "miracle" on Manila.

If not, lagot siya sa 2016.
Now... enjoy your Hell.