Sir Adroth, procurement is part of J1's funtions but I am not sure if there is a special office for this position. (see below) Hmmmnn i didn't see Human Trafficking here or Boots Buying...
DEPUTY CHIEF OF STAFF FOR PERSONNEL
Contact Information: 911-6462
AFPTS: 6601, 6501
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Formulates policies and program on Military Career Management to include all aspects of career development including the following: a. Procurement and Attrition
b. Placement, distribution, training and appointment.
Formulates plans and policies and supervises the implementation of laws and regulation pertaining to pay, allowances, benefits and pensions and gratuities administration.
- Formulates plans and policies on sports and special services.
- Oversees the AFP troops and family housing system.
- Prepares GHQ personnel budget estimates, programs review and analysis and supervises that of the major services. PMA, PSG and AFPMC;
- Formulates policies and procedures on the AFP personnel records and reports system; compiles personnel reference data;
- Prepares plans and policies on military laws, discipline, legal services, investigations, and the collection, handling and disposition of prisoners of war and civilian detainees;
- Promulgates plans and policies in the maintenance of safety of personnel and property of the AFP.
- Promulgates policies on all administrative matters to include records, publications, claims and leaves;
- Formulates plans and policies related to professional health services,burials, graves, registrations and hospital care, and the delivery of morale and welfare of the AFP owned/controlled corporations and other projects intended for the benefit of the AFP personnel;
- Perform such functions and duties as the Chief of Staff, AFP may direct.
ORGANIZATION: DCS PER, J1 GHQ, AFP is organized as follows:
Dep Chief of Staff for personnel (A)
Asst Dep Chief of Staff for Personnel (PA)
Executive Officer (AO)
Administrative Division (AD)