As far as I can remember these are the exercises. They are not in perfect order and one or two might be NAVY dozen mixed in (since I trained in both Navy and Army programs I tend to mix them up).
1. Stork Walk - Starting positon: Attention. Commence Exercise: Just like walking in place but with your arms and thighs going parallel to the ground with every step.
2. Turn and Bounce - Starting positon is feet 12 inches apart and arms outstretched on each side palms open and facing upward. When exercise commences, you twist your body in a clockwise/counterclockwise motion alternately as far as you can when pivoting on your waist. (You can hear your bones crackling in the first few counts).
3. Squat Bender - Position of exercise is position of attention. Commence exercise: a) Squat, b) stand, c) bend reaching for your toes and then back to attention.
4. Bend and Reach - Starting positon: Feet 12 inches apart, hands clasped together raised on top of your head. Commence exercise: Arms reach between the legs as far back as you can and then back to starting position.
5. Lunger - Starting positon: Attention. Commence exercise: a) Hands swing outstretched while left foot/right foot steps 12 inches away from other foot alternately. b) arms hug left and right leg alternately.
6. Squat Thrusts - Starting positon: Attention; Commence exercise: a) Touch the ground with your palms. b) Throw your leg outstretched to the back. c) back to position "a". d) back to position of Attention
8. Jumping Jacks
9. Back Bender
10. Squat Jump - Starting position: Duck Walk position. Commence exercise: Jump alternately bringing left and right legs from front to back. This is like duck-walking in place but you have to jump to move your legs from front to back.
(12) High Jumper