General Discussion > Reservists and Reservist Affairs

AFP budget for reservist and retiree affairs

<< < (4/5) > >>

cool:
may binibigay bang allowance para sa mga commission officer?

blue_bird:
As far as I know the AFP has a budget for Reserve Force Development and all brach of service have their own portion.

All Reserve Units of the AFP have their specific targets for developing their Reserve Forces in a year and that would include having budget for training, allowances and supplies.

I am just not familiar with the amount we are talking about but there is.

I have undergone some training since Advance ROTC and Probationary Officers Course and a Basic Officers Course, we have all been provided what we need.

I do hope it is still the same nowadays otherwise this will not be good for "morale".

Anyway I hope that the spirit of a volunteer would not be dampened by unfortunate issues such as money matters. I do hope what is needed will be provided.

Kazz:
hi guys, this would be my first post here.. ummm forgive me if this post is out of the topic.

my question is if you have completed the CAT and ROTC programs would make you army reservist?

hmcsnipe:

--- Quote from: Kazz on June 20, 2011, 07:16:34 PM ---hi guys, this would be my first post here.. ummm forgive me if this post is out of the topic.

my question is if you have completed the CAT and ROTC programs would make you army reservist?

--- End quote ---

As long as you are a graduate of at least Basic ROTC, you are already a reservist. CAT is, technically, only an eye-opener and it only gives you a bird's-eye view on basic military knowledge. If you took CAT, and never continued to ROTC, it would be useless..

Adroth:

--- Quote from: hmcsnipe on June 20, 2011, 08:48:03 PM ---As long as you are a graduate of at least Basic ROTC, you are already a reservist.
--- End quote ---

. . . provided you have a Special Order that assigns you a serial number. Without it, the AFP will have no record of you ever having completed your training.

Consequently, the AFP will not be able to call you for mobilization . .  .

. . . which is the ultimate function of a reservist in the first place. To respond to the call.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version