Author Topic: Imee Marcos says Philippines "picked fight" with China in arbitration case  (Read 395 times)

MCentaur

Another reason that highlights that no one in her family has ever been fit to rule: essentially laying blame on the Philippines for starting arbitration.

Philippine Star

Fact check: Imee Marcos says Philippines 'picked fight' with China through arbitration case
    Ian Nicolas Cigaral (Philstar.com) - April 11, 2019 - 6:44pm
    MANILA, Philippines — Sharing her thoughts on the maritime row between the Philippines and China, Ilocos Norte Gov. Imee Marcos on Thursday said Manila caused trouble when the Aquino administration brought the two nations’ conflicting claims over the South China Sea to an international tribunal.
    “I do [trust China] and that is because they never invaded Philippine shores. Syempre controversial ‘to, maraming maiinis sa akin. Tayo nag-umpisa ng gulo eh. Bakit naman kasi natin hinabla sa world court?” the daughter of late dictator Ferdinand Marcos told CNN Philippines.
    (...SNIPPED)
"If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right." - Henry Ford

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"- Gen. George S. Patton

Philippines Defense Forces forum

MCentaur

A belated post from earlier this week ^
"If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right." - Henry Ford

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking"- Gen. George S. Patton

Philippines Defense Forces forum

opus

• Administrator
This is the stupidest thing I ever heard.  It's like someone stole your stuff, and you took them to court and won.  Now you're the aggressor for escalating the situation.  It fits in her mindset though, she believes the massive theft her family committed should just be forgotten and somehow it's our problem that we are still upset by it.
Qui tacet consentire videtur, ubi loqui debuit ac potuit
He who is silent, when he ought to have spoken and was able to, is taken to agree

Kriegswulfe

i expect nothing less from a phoney who faked her achievements.

rotten apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
No Quarter for Traitors.